Today’s weigh-ins took place at Palladium Ballroom in Caesars Atlantic City in New Jersey.
The same venue hosts Friday’s event, which includes a pair of tournament bouts and notables such as Seth Petruzelli, Marius Zaromskis, Carmelo Marrero and Waachiim Spiritwolf.
Tomorrow’s main-card action airs on MTV2 following prelims on Spike.com.
Featherweight-tournament finalists Marlon Sandro (145.8 pounds) and Daniel Straus (146) easily hit their marks, as did bantamweight-tourney semifinalists Marcos Galvao (136) and Travis Marx (135.4).
However, main-card fighter Spiritwolf came in heavy and initially weighed 172.4 pounds. He’s be fined a portion of his purse, and his bout with Zaromskis is now a 172-pound catchweight fight.
Preliminary-card competitor Don Carlo-Clauss came in heavy (156.5) on his first attempt but eventually made weight.
The full Bellator 68 weigh-in results included:
MAIN CARD (MTV2)
- Marlon Sandro (145.8) vs. Daniel Straus (146)
- Marcos Galvao (136) vs. Travis Marx (135.4)
- Carmelo Marrero (230) vs. Seth Petruzelli (225.5) – 230-pound catchweight
- Waachiim Spiritwolf (172.4)+ vs. Marius Zaromskis (169.8)
PRELIMINARY CARD (Spike.com)
- Aung La Nsang (175.2) vs. Jesus Martinez (175.5) – 175-pound catchweight
- Claudio Ledesma (134.5) vs. Anthony Leone (136)
- Marcin Held (155.5) vs. Derrick Kennington (154.5)
- Don Carlo-Clauss (156)* vs. Jacob Kirwan (156)
- Francois Ambang (183.5) vs. Gregory Millard (186)
+ – Missed weight, fined portion of purse
* – Made weight on second attempt
(Pictured: Marlon Sandro)
article via www.mmajunkie.com
London Fight Store